DVA Beautique Aftercare Guidelines
Eyelash Extensions & Lash Lift
1. Avoid any contact with water on lashes for 24 hours
2. Do not use a sauna, stream or wet room for 24 Hours
3. Do not curl or perm lashes
4. Do not use any oil bases products on or around the treatment area
5. Use only oil free make up remover
6. Use only water-based mascara
7. Do not pull, pick or rub lashes
8. Do not comb through DVA Quik Lashes
You can comb through Classic/Russian Lashes to keep them neat, we all experience some loss of our natural lashes with your natural ongoing hair growing cycle but this maybe more prevalent after your eyelash extensions. With the DVA Quik Lash Extensions we can only provide 1 set of infill up to 10 days after the initial treatment, however with both Classic & Russian Lash Extensions you may require infills every 2-3 weeks after the initial treatment.
DVA LASH LIFT1. For the first 24 hours after your treatment it’s important not to allow water to come in to contact with your lashes
2. For 2 days afterwards do not steam your face, use a steam bath, swim 3. or wash your face with hot water
4. Do not use waterproof mascara
5. Use oil free make-up remover if mascara is worn (only use a water-based mascara)
6. Don’t rub your eyes when washing your face – always pat the lashes dry after cleansing
7. Ensure lashes are not manipulated into different positions (e.g. when sleeping, cleansing the face, applying moisturiser or cosmetics)
8. If you’re in any doubt please contact us.
DVA SCULPT LAMINATION BROW LIFT1. Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
2. Avoid swimming/sauna for 24 hours.
3. Keep brows dry for 24 hours.
4. Use a brow conditioner daily.
5. Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment.
Tinting & Threading
1. Do not rub treated area
2. Avoid heat treatments for next 24 hours
3. Do not apply make up or perfume for next 24 hours
4. Avoid saunas, steam rooms for 24 hours
5. Avoid spray tans for 24 hours
1. Do not exfoliate or use abrasive products on treated area
2. Avoid saunas, steam rooms for 24 hours
3. Apply sunblock with 15 SPF
4. Avoid application of A, AHA & Accutane products
5. Avoid contact with any irritating chemicals, chlorine, perfumes, deodorants or fabric softeners